This is the perfect time to plan and schedule your annual garage door maintenance. Here are a few items to take a look at or listen to as you get ready to call Hanson-North Bay:
- Take a look at the weather stripping on the bottom of your garage door. Does it look dry and cracking? Has it already disintegrated and little critters have taken residence in your garage?
- Do you have weather stripping around the exterior of your garage door? This simple addition to your home will help reduce rain and wind entering your garage.
- Is your garage door resting flush to the garage door frame? Excess wind and rain may be entering your garage through an ill fitting door.
- Are garage door panels damaged? Individual panels may be able to be replaced for the fraction of the cost of a new door.
- How does your door sound as it opens and closes? Could it be used for Halloween sound effects? Rollers, springs and cables should be maintained at least once a year.
- Is your garage door smoothly opening and closing? It may be time to have your garage door opener serviced or replaced.
Ask about our 44-point Signature Garage Door and Opener Tune-up. Call 707-526-7800 to schedule your appointment today!